Off-site catering is a service that can be provided by The Iroquois Club. Whether it is as simple as providing delicious trays of food, expertly and safely prepared and transported to your party (for you to serve at your convenience) or as involved as an entirely catered event with us providing food, beverages, set-up & decorations, professional staffing and clean up services, The Iroquois Club is your best choice of caterers in the metro Detroit area.
The components of a successfully catered event include:
- Logistics review
- Food preparation & delivery
- Beverage preparation & delivery
- Site set-up & take down
- Decorations & amenities
- Final event clean-up
- Licensed and professional alcoholic beverage service
- Server liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Entertainment coordinator & consultant
- Financial planning, coordination and billing services
- Many others
The Iroquois Club Event Planners and Managers can provide expert and professional consultations on any and all of these elements of a successfully catered off-site event. We are able, with the proper planning and commitment, to bring the quality of food, the expert service and sophisticated cialis pas cher ambiance found at an event inside The Iroquois Club and transport it to your location to create an event that you will be thrilled with.